APR Referral Network
Who can join?
- If you have a real estate license in California simply transfer your license to APR Referral Network.
- If your license is inactive in California you can activate it to APR Referral Network.
- If you are a new licensee and wish to be only a referral agent, you may do so with APR Referral Network.
What are the benefits of becoming an APR Referral Network associate?
- Low Cost: Because we are not associated with the national, state or local Associations of Realtors?, there are no Realtors? Association and multiple listing service fees. You also do not have to pay for errors and omissions insurance. You only pay minimal annual dues to APR Referral Network.
- License Status: Affiliation with APR Referral Network keeps your license active so you can be paid finders fees. If you subsequently decide to go into real estate sales, all you need to do is transfer your license.
- Income: You can establish a lucrative business simply by referring friends, family and acquaintances with real estate needs.
- Work Required: You only have to get the basic contact information from the client and submit it to us. We do the rest.
Do I have to go to an office or keep regular office hours?
- No. You will be dealing with APR Referral Network, Inc. by telephone, e-mail, or fax. You will determine when you work. It could be while vacationing, visiting friends or relatives; wherever you happen to be when someone tells you that they would like to purchase or sell real estate or they know of someone with a real estate need. You ask some questions and call and register your referral with APR Referral Network. We do the rest.
What type of properties can I refer?
- Residential real estate anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
What do I say to a potential buyer or seller?
- Find out if they plan to buy or sell real estate. If yes, explain that you are a "Referral Associate" and would like to have a full-time Sales Associate contact them to provide the services they are looking for. All you need is the name, address, phone number, some basic information about their real estate needs and the best time to be contacted. There are many opportunities to get two referrals from one contact. If they are planning to sell a house - would they like assistance looking for a home to buy? If they are planning to buy a home - do they have a home to sell?
Can I request a certain Sales Associate?
- Yes. You may request that a client be assigned to a designated Sales Associate provided the Sales Associate you name can best serve the customer's needs, but the final placement decision will be at the discretion of APRRN.
Can I call the Sales Associate direct?
- Yes, as long as you first call APR Referral Network to register the referral. APR Referral Network will send the appropriate paperwork to the Sales Associate, Network Broker and the referred prospect.
How much can I make as an active member of APR Referral Network?
- Your earnings will be based on the number of successful closings your referrals generate. You will receive an 80% split on the finder?s fee off of the top of the referred side of the commission.
Are taxes deducted from earnings?
- No. At the end of the year you will receive a 1099 to report your earnings. Consult your tax advisor on how to handle quarterly or year-end taxes.
How do I renew my real estate license when it comes due?
- You will receive notification from the California Department of Real Estate with instructions at the appropriate time.
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.